` 4 those Who are StruGGling `


Sometimes it's everyone saying,
"well done!"
When goals have been met
or a game has been won,
Its trophies, awards,
or an A on a test,
A standing ovation
for doing your best,


More often,
Its simply a feeling of pride,
A sense of accomplishment
deep down inside,
And better than any award
on a shelf,
Its the honest respect
you can feel for yourself

You can do it!
You will succeed
There isnt any doubt,
For you have been blessed with all you need
to bring great things about-
Character, ability,
strength and courage too
Plus many people, just like me
who believe in you!


For my two sisters yg tgh exm gerak gmpr SPM, My bro at Azhar, Egypt:Miss u soo much, My future dietitian at UPM , my famili, my KPLI coursemates: see ya nxt week @ mktab, x-masters coursemates, my 14: saper2 g Melaka infrmler, my PTD members, Fadhil: All d best 4 ur i/view, Eina n famili and of course me myself!!! oh yaa..not 2 4get for those who are reading this....


=D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+persepsi dan pengorbanan+

Kembara Rohani yang baru.. .