Sajak Al Fateh....

21 Oktober lepas..ibu dan ayah telah menghadiri seminar 'parenting gaya al fateh'
dan kami berdua sangat berharap agar sajak yg dibacakan ini bakal dihayati sebaiknya dalam hati kalian.



My intention is to obey Allah and fight in His cause

My aim is to crush the non-believers with my soldiers, those of God

My mind is set on achieving victory

and earning the pleasure of Allah

I use my tongue and my hand to strive in the cause of Allah

What is worthier in this life than submitting to God

I am full of enthusiasm to change this world

and become victorious with the help of Allah

I hope that the power of the state and Allah's power will prevail on Earth

I long to fight hundred thousand times in the cause of Allah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+persepsi dan pengorbanan+

Kembara Rohani yang baru.. .