hehehehehe citer orNG tUER


Rasa tak sihat dan tak sedap badan awal pagi nih..Kaki rasa cramp..... jem on the way pergi dan balik kenduri GB semalam...(Hehehehehe..ekceli balik kg sendiri, almaklumlah sekampung ngan gb...)

Awal2 lagi received message from Sara...hey today is 9th April my birthday la!!!! Im getting elder.............Thanks Sara

@ skool...Kak Sue tetiba hulur bungkusan: Happy Birthday aini...Terharunya..Thanks Kak Suraidah!!!!
Rendang ayam n chocolates..suddenly im fasting...have tooooooo wait.

Lewat petang on the way to class...Kak Rokiah tegur...

Kawan awak datang tinggalkan hadiah atas meja....hari ini harijadi awak yer....
"kawan?!?!? siapa yer.."
Cant wait, rush to my table: Recognise her handwriting, she's gone already...

In my class....tetiba Pak Lang, our Pak guard sekolah muncul depan pintu kelas wishing me happy birthday..Terkedu. Thanks Pak Lang......

n before school ended, my students reramai nyanyi lagu birthday (hey!!! I tak suruh tau!!!!!)
Cant hold my tears......

After school straight to my own private class, hahahahaha finished at 10.30 pm

Balik dr class with more surprised: Chocolates cakes from mama, mee kari n spaghetti goreng....
Thanks Ma, Abah n my dearest family..luv each one of u soooo much

Thanks to Eina n family:Moga umur yang panjang bermanfaat, rezeki yang murah memberi kebaikan dan suami soleh sentiasa bersama dunia dan akhirat. Millions Thanks..Surprised..surprised!!!!!.Really appreciates ur existance , Thanks God Ur my bestest friends ever, ops not 2 forget Abg Iza n wardah d cute one..Wak Khairi: never expect u to remember my birthday especially when it is on weekdays (heheheh, thought ur always bz) thanks n appreciate it very much. Sara: Life never promised to be wondefull, dun worry ull join me later.....hehehe.. My April's Buddies: Linda 7th n Wawa 10th, were getting matured.... hahahahaha happy birthday to both of you n me....Treasure our friendship very much

n ALLah, my Lord : Thanks for the opportunity....for the life, journey n for being there for me always................


~ n Praise Be To ALLah~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+persepsi dan pengorbanan+

Kembara Rohani yang baru.. .