do appreciate what we have......

One of Pak Pandir's neighbours asked him for adviced on how to manage living in a tiny little house with a large family...

O Pak Pandir, our house is very small, we cannot all fit. I have my wife, my mother in law and four children living with me. We are all packed in like a can of sardines. Ur a wise man; I turst u have a solution to my problem. Pray...please tell me what i should do............

How many chickens do u have in the coop? Asked Pak Pandir

I hv 6 chickens and a rooster...replied d man

Bring them all to the house..advised Pak Pandir

What?? exclaimed the poor man...The house is small enough as it is without chickens

Trust me.....u will be grateful to me....

Although the neighbour was perplexed, he did what he was told...

Next morning he ran to Pak Pandirs house O Pak Pandir, it is worse now. Now my wife, my mother in law, my 4 children, 6 chickens and the roosters are living with me under one roof.... we are all very uncomfortable...

Pak Pandir was unfazed...You have a buffalo rite?

The man was hesitant and reply: yes i have 1 buffalo

Good, take the buffalo as well...said Pak Pandir...

No matter how much the neighbour protested Pak Pandir maintained that it was for his best n d hopeless man was reluctant to questions his wisdom...

Next morning..he ran back to Pak Pandir's house yet tis time he was more desperate than ever

Wise Pak Pandir, it is not possible. Now i have my wife, mother in law, our 4 children, 6 chickens, the rooster and the buffalo all living with me under one roof...we had a terrible nite. There was no room for us to breathe

Pak Pandir paused for a moment: If I remember correctly, u also have three goats..do you not?

The neighbour eyes became as wide as saucers: Oh Please dont tell me to bring the goats into the house..There is simply no space

Dont fret my friend Pak Pandir assured the man....u will thank me in the end

The neighbour trusting something he didnt, led the three goats into d house that nite...

As u expect, the next morning he was at Pak Pandis doorstep, depressed and feeling wretched....

Respected Pak Pandir! What r u doing to us?? My house is full. My mother in law is threatening to kill me n my wife is threatening to divorce me...

Pak Pandir was pensive for a moment and then said : Now, Take all the livestock out o ur house. Remove d 6 chickens, rooster, buffalo and 3 goats. Take them all back to the shed.

The neighbour did as he was told, n next morning he was at Pak Pandirs house once again...Tis time he looked well rested and had indeed a spring in his step

O Pak Pandir, ur indeed a wise man, u have solved my problem...now our house is so large and roomy there is space for everyone, we all have room to sleep, and everyone is happy. May ALLah bless u

The story is from a book entitled EH! WAT YU TALKING by Syed Ali Tawfik Al-Attas..seems like a silly story, but it do mean a lot. I do love the story very very very much...

in life we used to pray and hope that ALLah will reduce our burden,difficulty and misery...unfortunately....the misery continues, most likely it is worst than before.....

But..still...if we believe HIS will, be what he wants us to be.....live and get through what ever HE did plan for us... Keep our trust and faith purely for him.....it will end someday...believe me, by HIS will yes it will reach its end...

And we will learn to appreciate whatever that we have beside us.....Learn to be thankfull and learn to enjoy each and every moment we had....

May ALLah bless me and U...Happy Living and do appreciate ur life!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+persepsi dan pengorbanan+

Kembara Rohani yang baru.. .